Thursday, February 26, 2009

Volunteer Instruction


The volunteers are being shown how to use the stopwatches to time each race. The photographer is a professional that was hired to cover the event. I wish that I had had the opportunity to talk to him about photography. After we returned home, I checked out his website and this guy is the real deal - National Geographic, Time Life, etc, and a corporate client list as long as my arm! I hope that my photos are even a fraction as good as his must be!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

This looks like a blast. I wish I could sled down this mountain. Daisy in the snow - what a cool dog!

Small City Scenes said...

Oh what fun you guys have. I like the quality of your photos and I do see NG calling you.

Sorry I haven't been around lately, I have been having server problems. MB