Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday West Paris Daily Photo!


I can't believe that it has been a year since my first post on this blog! It has been so much fun, although at times a challenge, posting a photo every single day. I'm looking forward to year number 2 and hope that you will keep checking up on us to see what we are up to! I truly appreciate all of your comments!! They keep me going....


This evening we drove past the little castle library in the village. It's all lit up for Valentine's Day and looks adorable!

3 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

Valentine decorations, neat.

Happy 1st Birthday!

Small City Scenes said...

Happy 1st birthday. My first was this past January. So my 1st birthday too. We will celebrate together. You make the cake and I will bring the hot chocolate. LOL MB

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st :) LOVE the photos. Gives me a glimpse of snow. Here in Southwestern Texas, we never get any. Wish you could send some here to give you guys a break from it. Anyway, hope we keep you going so we can have another year of your great pics :)