Friday, February 20, 2009

Just take it slow...


Here's another photo from my drive home yesterday afternoon. This looks like a very slippery roller-coaster! It's over a mile to the very bottom of the valley, and then the road immediately starts back up-hill again. Very scary when it's slippery. But, at least it was plowed and sanded by the time I drove on it in the afternoon. When I left for work in the morning, it hadn't been plowed, so there was 6+ inches of snow on it, rutted up by other drivers who had headed to work earlier than me. Thank goodness for front wheel drive and snow tires - we climbed the hill just fine.

1 comment:

Small City Scenes said...

So...are you having fun going back to work? Is the drive worth it? LOL

we just sold or rather gave one of our horses to a good home. Kelly wasn't getting ridden at all and these people fell in love with her so all in all it is a good deal. (I hope) MB