Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Maine State Flag Carrier


Okay, this is the last photo from last weekend's CMTPA Team Penning and Ranch Sorting Extravaganza! If you would like to see more, please check out my Morning Call Ranch Photography website - there is a link over there on the right. Tomorrow we'll head back to West Paris! Wait 'til you see what I have in store for you... ;-)
I just had to share this image with you - I don't know what it is about this photo, but it really intrigues me. The angle...the lighting...the wind...her expression...something...I'm anxious to read your comments...or maybe it's just me?

5 comments:

Louis la Vache said...

"Louis" finds this to be a delightful photo! It put a smile on "Louis's" face!

(Editor to "Louis": Cows can't smile.

"Louis" to Editor: Especially when they have a nagging editor like you!)

Meanwhile, over at San Francisco Bay Daily Photo, "Louis" and his 'Editor' continue to Yell at each other both in the text and in the comments....

Jim Klenke said...

I like how close you can get to get the photos, and the railing that separates the arena from the crowd. Do they parade around with the Maine flat at every event? I need to find an outdoor arena here or at least one held during the day.

USelaine said...

For me, the angle adds to the motion of the horse and flag. Your timing on the shot was great!

dianasfaria.com said...

No you are right, this is a great photo. She is the all American girl & the angle is such that I felt like part of the event, like I was there. Very nice!

dianasfaria.com said...

I should say she is the all American cow-girl!