Monday, October 6, 2008

Charlotte


Teeny, tiny Charlotte is practically our team penning mascot. She is always at our events because her whole family helps out while her 'mother' rides. She is just the sweetest little thing, everyone is always threatening to put her in their pocket and take her home with them - I know that I would in a heartbeat, if I didn't think it would break her little heart. I've never seen a dog that was so devoted to its owner! She roams all over the grounds, keeping an eye on things, but if her mama whistles, she's off like a shot, running to find her. I took the cutest picture of her last year, sitting tall in the saddle...

6 comments:

Jilly said...

Two great shots of a fabulous little dog.

Halcyon said...

Love the picture of her riding tall! I'm surprised you got her to sit still for that long. :)

She looks very intelligent.

Tanya Breese said...

Aw, Charlotte is adorable!

How's the piggie doing?

Hope said...

I enjoyed reading this post about Charlotte....she looks so grand sitting up in that saddle!

Belgrade Daily Photo said...

She is a darling!

Bergson said...

a new cow-dog ?