Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Another Great Bumper Sticker


I try very hard to apply this slogan to my life. Obviously, it's not realistic to expect to have fun all the time, but if I'm not happy, I do try to do something about it. There have been times in my life when I didn't make changes, and I regret that. A few people have commented (With some jealousy, I might add.) on how could our business trip to New Orleans look like so much fun? Well, it's because I work with a wonderful group of people. When my job gets tough, I remember them and realize how lucky I am to work where I do. My work-family makes all the difference in the world to me. Thanks, guys!

2 comments:

Lowell said...

Thank you for so many fine comments today on our blogs. They are much appreciated!

Re this slogan: I agree. So often I've done things in my life that I felt obligated to do (usually not a true obligation) and did them with less than a joyful spirit.

However, I'm now at the age, where it's easier to reject such imposed obligations and live "for the fun of it!"

CAid said...

so nice!